Actress Deeksha Seth is making her Bollywood debut opposite Raj Kapoor’s grandson Armaan Jain but says her co-star’s family lineage did not intimidate her.
Deeksha, who is a popular face in Southern film industry, said she knew from the very beginning that both will share the limelight as they are newcomers in Bollywood.
“I feel like acting with him would be a completely different experience. I knew that his family won’t come to the set.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“My relationship was with him only and he is quite fun loving and independent. We think alike and react to a situation in similar manner. I never looked at him like he came from a renowned family in Bollywood. I looked at him as someone who is making his debut. I never felt intimidated,” Deeksha, who was here to promote the film with Armaan, said.
Armaan, on the other hand, said: “I was nervous to star opposite her. She did seven films and I was zero.”
The Delhi-born girl said she enjoyed her stint in Bollywood because she could understand what her co-star was saying.
“There is no difference as such between both the industries. The only difference is the language. When I was doing Tamil and Telugu films, I used to mug up my dialogues and rest what my co-star is saying I never used to understand,” Deeksha said.
The former model started her career in films with Telugu film ‘Vedam’ followed by ‘Mirapakaay’, ‘Wanted’, ‘Rajapattai’, ‘Nippu’, ‘Uu Kodathara? Ulikki Padathara?’, ‘Rebel’. This year her first Tamil film ‘Vettai Mannan’ also released.