Actress Deeksha Seth is making her Bollywood debut opposite Raj Kapoor’s grandson Armaan Jain but says her co-star’s family lineage did not intimidate her.
Deeksha, who is a popular face in Southern film industry, said she knew from the very beginning that both will share the limelight as they are newcomers in Bollywood.
“I feel like acting with him would be a completely different experience. I knew that his family won’t come to the set.
“My relationship was with him only and he is quite fun loving and independent. We think alike and react to a situation in similar manner. I never looked at him like he came from a renowned family in Bollywood. I looked at him as someone who is making his debut. I never felt intimidated,” Deeksha, who was here to promote the film with Armaan, said.
Armaan, on the other hand, said: “I was nervous to star opposite her. She did seven films and I was zero.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Delhi-born girl said she enjoyed her stint in Bollywood because she could understand what her co-star was saying.
“There is no difference as such between both the industries. The only difference is the language. When I was doing Tamil and Telugu films, I used to mug up my dialogues and rest what my co-star is saying I never used to understand,” Deeksha said.
The former model started her career in films with Telugu film ‘Vedam’ followed by ‘Mirapakaay’, ‘Wanted’, ‘Rajapattai’, ‘Nippu’, ‘Uu Kodathara? Ulikki Padathara?’, ‘Rebel’. This year her first Tamil film ‘Vettai Mannan’ also released.