“I am happy that my character of Munia won so much praise. It is a role close to my heart and a deliciously complicated character. I had jitters before the release,” Qureshi told PTI in an interview.
She played the role of Munia, a confidante and ally to Begum Para, played by Dixit in the movie.
The 27-year-old actress, who shot to fame with her debut ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, said she was initially scared to work with Shah but found the veteran star fun to be with.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“He is powerhouse of talent. He is an exemplary actor. It was great honour working with such a living legend. I was scared initially because a lot of dialogues were in Urdu. I was afraid thinking what if I mispronounce a word in front of him, it would be very embarrasing… but thankfully nothing like that happened.
“He is so much fun to work with and is still young at heart. He was very witty and affable to work with. Sadly, I didn’t have too many scenes with him,” Qureshi said.
The young actress said it was a dream come true to work with Madhuri who she considers as a huge influence.
“I am huge fan and admirer of her. She is a great company and a very easy co-star to work with. Despite being a superstar, she doesn’t take her stardom seriously and that helped a young actor like me to work at ease,” Qureshi said.