If you were wondering why Alia Bhatt and Shah Rukh Khan were teasing their fans with videos about blue Mondays and impatient Tuesdays, the secret is out. The first look of their film together, Dear Zindagi, is here and it has all the comfort of a breezy summer day. The makers took to Twitter on Tuesday (October 18) evening to share the first look of the Gauri Shinde film and we just can’t stop smiling. Well, that is exactly what you can expect when two talented artistes come together in one film. If you were waiting for something perfect to happen today then trust us, this is going to make your evening.
In the poster, Shah Rukh Khan looks extremely stylish in an algae-green shirt and a denim trousers, which he has paired up with sunglasses. Alia gives the college girl vibe in her baby pink off-shoulder top and denim. What attracts our eye is that they are smiling while they are riding their bicycles together in the middle of quite a breezy background. Oh by the way, just like them, their bicycle is stylish too. Well, the filmmakers and actors chose an entirely different way to go about the promotions of this film.
Unlike others, Dear Zindagi team engaged the viewers/followers with mini-clips wherein Alia was seen asking Shah Rukh questions to which he would respond in an extremely quirky way. Recently, Alia posted a video where she asked SRK, “Dear Zindagi, you know what Tuesday makes me? Tuesday makes me impatient. Today is Tuesday and Tuesday deserves something, give me something please?” To this, Shah Rukh replied while in shower and singing, “Dear Zindagi, gale laga le.” Well, isn’t that an absolutely great idea?
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Alia Bhatt (@aliaa08) October 18, 2016
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 18, 2016
Well, that leaves us with an excitement of what is Wednesday (October 19) bringing for us but till then keep watching this video and ask your Dear Zindagi that what is it which makes your life happy?
Dear Zindagi, directed by Gauri Shinde, is produced by Gauri Khan and Karan Johar. The film stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Ira Dubey, Kunal Kapoor, Pink fame Angad Bedi and TV actor Sidharth Shukla. The film will release on November 25 this year.
Other than Dear Zindagi, Alia is busy shooting for Badrinath Ki Dulhania while SRK is in Budapest to shoot for The Ring.