Dear Kareena Kapoor Khan, Taimur Ali Khan is more Pataudi than Kapoor and these pictures are proof

Taimur Ali Khan was recently photographed outside grandmother Babita's residence. Needless to say, the son of Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan created another frenzy among paparazzi. Taimur was dressed in a pair of white shirt and striped blue trousers.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 9, 2017 5:40 pm
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Taimur Ali Khan, taimur images, taimur pics, Saif Ali Khan, kapoor Taimur Ali Khan was recently photographed outside grandmother Babita’s residence.

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan’s gorgeous son Taimur Ali Khan was recently photographed outside grandmother Babita’s residence. Needless to say, the little Pataudi created another frenzy among paparazzi. Taimur was dressed in a pair of white shirt and striped blue trousers. Accompanied by his nanny, Taimur just like his mother Kareena pouted for cameras. Taimur’s latest picture also is proof that the little cuddle bear resembles his father Saif more than his mother.

Interestingly, Kareena broached the same subject during a recent chat show. Kareena shared that how she and Saif always argue if Taimur is more Pataudi or Kapoor. But these latest photographs surely say that Taimur is growing into a young handsome Pataudi. “Every month (with Taimur) is going to be different. I think he is a perfect mix of Saif and me, more so like me, of a Kapoor, I think so. I think he looks exactly like my dad because I think I look like my dad. He is more like my dad,” Kareena said during chat show.

(Source: Varinder Chawla) (Source: Varinder Chawla) (Source: Varinder Chawla)

“Saif and I keep arguing that he is more like a Pataudi and I am like no, he is like a Kapoor. But of course, his gorgeous sea blue eyes which he has taken from my grandfather and Lolo and that is amazing. I think it’s going to be a beautiful journey,” Kareena added.

Kareena who was in Malaysia to attend a store opening is back in Mumbai. The actor is currently working on Veere Di Wedding co-starring Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

1. G
    gar wapsi
    Jul 11, 2017 at 11:35 pm
    Lol check the religious demographics of Indian brothels. s are getting bred every hour by hindu goons
      Surya Prakash Sharma
      Jul 11, 2017 at 9:40 pm
      WHATEVER !! Ind Exp takes the cake for PRESS UTES
        Surya Prakash Sharma
        Jul 11, 2017 at 9:30 pm
        NINTH WONDER OF THE WORLD WORLD CONQUEROR TAIMUR BORN TO HIP-SWINGERS (vigorous at that )
        1. H
          Hindu
          Jul 11, 2017 at 6:33 pm
          Indian Express to all hindu women : Wanna have such cute babies ? Well then follow suit .
            Rakesh Chaubey
            Jul 11, 2017 at 6:00 pm
            The resemblance is in the 'Hazara' ( هزاره) eyes. Hope he never has to deal with a Pakhtun as they don't like Hazaras.
              RAJ BAHADUR
              Jul 11, 2017 at 9:35 am
              nice look baby
              1. C
                Chander
                Jul 10, 2017 at 9:17 pm
                Dear Indian express We love all children because of BAL GOPAL and we learns from our for fathers to love every human beings either..... This is request to you. Please please do not too much effort to make India turn to Islamic country. We know you need this kind of News for TRP but please forgive our Hindustan. VANDE MAA TARAM
                  albert
                  Jul 11, 2017 at 10:54 am
                  Chander Shut up your RSS Terrorist propoganda. Shame on you to target even children. RSS Terrorists should be shot at sight.
                    sa
                    Jul 11, 2017 at 7:32 pm
                    christist.. conversion business not happening now a days?
                  Sam
                  Jul 10, 2017 at 3:59 pm
                  Shame on you Indian Express is this the only important news you get to highlight for today... what if we couldn't get to know ki Taimur pa ki tarah h ya mom ki tarah.... please grow up