Life perhaps would have been different if actor Imran Khan had had a son. But with a newborn daughter, Imara Malik Khan, he’s all for being a doting, possessive and indulgent dad.
When asked if he’s a hands-on daddy to Imara, the actor said: “I have been hoping to have a daughter, but now I have realised that if I had a son I would have some semblance of dignity and to control myself a little bit.
“But with my daughter now, I will have to listen to everything. I think I am gone now as I would be only after my daughter.”
Imran and his wife Avantika welcomed the baby June 9.
Reportedly, the actor has taken some time off from his professional commitments to look after Avantika and their newly born daughter.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review