Simon Pegg has accidentally revealed a spoiler by sharing information about Daniel Craig’s secret role in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” as a Stormtrooper.
During the premiere of “Man Up”, Pegg told the Sun about the role and regretted it immediately.
- Mission: Impossible Fallout’s first look promises more action and drama with Tom Cruise
- Happy Valley actor James Norton says he is not in the race for Bond role
- Star Wars The Last Jedi: Prince William and Prince Harry enjoy the London premiere
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi premiere kicks off with droids
- Tom Hardy to make cameo in ‘Star Wars Episode VIII’
- Daniel Craig rubbishes ‘Star Wars’ cameo rumours
When asked about his rumoured role in the next “Star Wars” movie, Pegg said, “I wasn’t a Stormtrooper. Daniel Craig, he was a Stormtrooper.”
“I shouldn’t have said that,” he quickly added.
Directed by J J Abrams, the movie will hit theatres on December 18.