If Aamir Khan’s Dangal trailer has stunned you enough then prep up for the first song of the film. While the song itself will launch on November 12, we can reveal its name and we bet it will have you laughing — Haanikarak Baapu. In fact, Aamir, who plays the role of Mahavir Singh Phogat in the film, has dedicated this song to kids who feel their fathers are dangerous to their lives. The actor in a video said, “There are a lot of kids who think their father is just like Hitler, extremely strict. Even I used to feel the same. So, this song from Dangal is dedicated to all those who feel their fathers are ‘Haanikarak’ for them.”
Ever since the trailer released, the star cast of the film has been making sure to make as many public appearances as possible. After getting shot by shutterbugs at Aamir’s Diwali party, the debutant – Sanya Malhotra and Fatima Sana Sheikh – with the perfectionist actor made news for their glamorous appearance on a magazine cover.
— Zee Music Company (@ZeeMusicCompany) November 10, 2016
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
According to reports, Haanikarak Baapu will be released at an event on November 12 where Aamir will introduce two young actors to the media but the song will be officially launched on Children’s Day, which is celebrated on November 14.
Dangal is a sports biopic which narrates the story of Mahavir Singh Phogat (played by Aamir Khan), a father who empowered his daughters by teaching them wrestling. Helmed by Nitesh Tiwari, the movie is slated to release on December 23 this year.