Newcomer Vivaan Shah says his father Naseeruddin Shah is the biggest fan of director Farah Khan.
Vivaan, son of Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, made his acting debut with Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘7 Khoon Maaf’ in 2011. And now he will be seen in Farah’s upcoming directorial venture ‘Happy New Year’.
“My dad is the biggest fan of Farah in the film industry. He feels it is a great blessing that I got to do this film Happy New Year. I feel lucky and fortunate to be getting this film and I will cherish this moment all my life. I am sure my father will be very proud and happy of my work in this film,” Vivaan said in an interview here.
“What I learnt from my dad about acting and the craft was theory. But I learnt things practically when I worked on this film. How you apply the theory is important and everyone helped and taught me lot of things while doing this film,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Boman sir is like teacher, Farah is like mother, Shah Rukh sir is like guiding light, Deepika is a close friend, Abhishek is like an an elder brother, Sonu sir is like a coach and Jackie (Shroff) dada is an institution. I have learnt a lot about acting from this film and I will cherish it all my life,” Vivaan said.
Vivaan reveals that everyone on the sets did rag and pull his leg but that was out of love.
Apparently, Vivaan will not only be a narrator in Farah Khan’s much talked about film ‘Happy New Year’ but will also play the role of a computer hacker.