Newcomer Vivaan Shah says his father Naseeruddin Shah is the biggest fan of director Farah Khan.
Vivaan, son of Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, made his acting debut with Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘7 Khoon Maaf’ in 2011. And now he will be seen in Farah’s upcoming directorial venture ‘Happy New Year’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“My dad is the biggest fan of Farah in the film industry. He feels it is a great blessing that I got to do this film Happy New Year. I feel lucky and fortunate to be getting this film and I will cherish this moment all my life. I am sure my father will be very proud and happy of my work in this film,” Vivaan said in an interview here.
“What I learnt from my dad about acting and the craft was theory. But I learnt things practically when I worked on this film. How you apply the theory is important and everyone helped and taught me lot of things while doing this film,” he said.
The young entrant felt honoured to be working with established actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Jackie Shroff.
“Boman sir is like teacher, Farah is like mother, Shah Rukh sir is like guiding light, Deepika is a close friend, Abhishek is like an an elder brother, Sonu sir is like a coach and Jackie (Shroff) dada is an institution. I have learnt a lot about acting from this film and I will cherish it all my life,” Vivaan said.
Vivaan reveals that everyone on the sets did rag and pull his leg but that was out of love.
Apparently, Vivaan will not only be a narrator in Farah Khan’s much talked about film ‘Happy New Year’ but will also play the role of a computer hacker.