Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi says he regretted being in the movies when his son went abroad for cancer treatment and he couldn’t accompany him.
The actor is married to Parveen Shahani and their four-year-old son Ayaan was diagnosed with a tumor in his kidney that was found malignant and doctors said it was first stage cancer.
“I was literally cursing my profession when my son had gone for treatment. I was not there with him during his treatment because of my (movie) commitments,” said Emraan Hashmi.
Ayaan is their only child. “My son is absolutely fine now. He thought that he is going for a vacation when he was going for the treatment. But thank god, he is fine now,” added the actor.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest