Bipasha Basu has spooked the audience by acting in horror films ‘Raaz’ and ‘Aatma’. But she says her forthcoming film ‘Creature 3D’ does not belong to the genre.
“It’s the first Indian creature film and that was the most exciting part… also being done by Vikram Bhatt is great,” she said.
“I really didn’t know where we were going to head. We shot the entire film and it was completely on the basis of trust, Now ‘Creature’ has been made and it’s looking exciting.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Anybody who thinks it’s a horror film doesn’t have the right information. It’s a film like ‘Jurassic Park’ or ‘Anaconda’. It’s action-oriented and adventurous film,” she said.
Also starring Imran Abbas, it is produced under the banner of T-Series and is slated to release Sep 12.