Actor Aamir Khan was moved after watching the National Film Award winning film “Court”. He found it relevant and poignant.
“I found it very moving and very poignant. It touches your heart and I loved this film a lot. My congratulations to the entire team. Every artiste and the director has done wonderful work,” the 50-year-old said here on Thursday during the screening of the film.
- Happy birthday Farhan Akhtar: How he made the most definitive film on friendships with Dil Chahta Hai
- Romancing Salman Khan and Aamir Khan onscreen is wonderful: Katrina Kaif
- Bollywood's Best Supporting Actors of 2017: Saurabh Shukla, Pankaj Tripathi and Meher Vij find a place in the list
- Advait Chandan spills the beans on Aamir Khan's screen test as Shakti Kumaarr for Secret Superstar
- We need freedom to make meaningful cinema: Sharmila Tagore
- Aamir Khan on his character in Secret Superstar: He has all the bad qualities you can imagine in a man
Directed by Chaitanya Tamhane, “Court” is about a trial which unfolds in a lower court, where the hopes and dreams of the city’s ordinary people play out. It was named the National Film Award winner in the Best Feature Film category for 2014.