- Secret Superstar box office collection day 5: Aamir Khan, Zaira Wasim film recovers its production cost in four days
- Secret Superstar box office collection day 4: Aamir Khan’s film collects Rs 31.31 crore
- Thugs of Hindostan director Vijay Krishna Acharya: Can’t be a fanboy of Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan on set
Actor Aamir Khan was moved after watching the National Film Award winning film “Court”. He found it relevant and poignant.
“I found it very moving and very poignant. It touches your heart and I loved this film a lot. My congratulations to the entire team. Every artiste and the director has done wonderful work,” the 50-year-old said here on Thursday during the screening of the film.
- Secret Superstar song Gudgudi: Zaira Wasim and her mother will make you recall the happy moments spent with your family
- Virat Kohli reveals the thing he loves the most about Anushka Sharma in a special chat with Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan would love to be part of Sarfarosh sequel
- We need freedom to make meaningful cinema: Sharmila Tagore
- I feel Bollywood doesn't differentiate on the basis of gender, says Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan on his character in Secret Superstar: He has all the bad qualities you can imagine in a man
Directed by Chaitanya Tamhane, “Court” is about a trial which unfolds in a lower court, where the hopes and dreams of the city’s ordinary people play out. It was named the National Film Award winner in the Best Feature Film category for 2014.