Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor, who celebrates his 29th birthday today (June 26), has requested his fans on Twitter to convince actor and friend Varun Dhawan to attend his birthday bash later today.
Varun Dhawan, who is gearing up for the release of his next film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya’ with Alia Bhatt, is actually busy promoting the film in Hyderabad.
And looks like Arjun Kapoor is having a hard time convincing the actor to attend his birthday bash.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
— Arjun Kapoor (@arjunk26) June 25, 2014
Therefore, Arjun like his mentor Salman Khan sought his fans help. Recently, Salman Khan had requested his fans to convince his ‘Partner’ Govinda to do a film with him.
Here yeh dekho mere partner ko . Aah mere yaaro aah oh Koi partner ko samjhao . 4 yrs I am trying to convince him. pic.twitter.com/sewTUZmSUP
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) June 5, 2014
And Salman Khan was indeed successful: “Thx samaj gaya partner.”
Looks like taking fans’ help for convincing stars is the newest trend in Bollywood.
Meanwhile, Arjun Kapoor, who joined Twitter on June 25, was flooded with birthday wishes from fans and friends from the film fraternity.
The actor, who rose to fame with his debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’, recently became the youngest actor listed in Bollywood’s elite Rs 100 crore club, with ‘2 States’.