Varun Dhawan, who is gearing up for the release of his next film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya’ with Alia Bhatt, is actually busy promoting the film in Hyderabad.
And looks like Arjun Kapoor is having a hard time convincing the actor to attend his birthday bash.
— Arjun Kapoor (@arjunk26) June 25, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Here yeh dekho mere partner ko . Aah mere yaaro aah oh Koi partner ko samjhao . 4 yrs I am trying to convince him. pic.twitter.com/sewTUZmSUP
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) June 5, 2014
And Salman Khan was indeed successful: “Thx samaj gaya partner.”
Looks like taking fans’ help for convincing stars is the newest trend in Bollywood.
Meanwhile, Arjun Kapoor, who joined Twitter on June 25, was flooded with birthday wishes from fans and friends from the film fraternity.
The actor, who rose to fame with his debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’, recently became the youngest actor listed in Bollywood’s elite Rs 100 crore club, with ‘2 States’.