As controversies surrounding big-budgeted films becomes a trend in Bollywood, actor Ajay Devgn feels that unknown entities create controversies to become famous.
“In most cases where a person has filed a case against a particular film you find that you have never heard about that person before. He has created that controversy and he becomes famous,” Devgn told PTI when asked about the trend of controversies in the Hindi film industry.
“Controversies also happen because some people want to create controversies. But some must be having genuine issues,” the actor who plays a supercop in ‘Singham Returns’ said.
The film had also ran into a small controversy when a right-wing Hindu organisation Hindu Janajagruti Samiti had asked the Censor Board of Film Certification to ban the film stating that it depicts Hindu saints in a bad light. “That is now sorted out as there is nothing controversial in the film,” the actor said.
He also put the onus on the media saying, “It is the media’s job to understand it and ignore it and become a responsible media”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More