Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who has A-listers of Bollywood wishing to work with him, says he does not want to think about the prominence of big stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan as he considers them as colleagues when he is performing.
Nawazuddin, who worked with Salman in “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” has just completed his first schedule with Shah Rukh Khan for “Raees”, in which he plays a policeman.
“When I am on set, Shah Rukh and Salman are co actors for me. If I start thinking I am working with Salman then as an actor, I would not be able to improvise the character I am playing. During shooting, I do not want to think about with whom I am working as it will corrupt my performance,” he told media as ge shared his experience of working with both the Khans.
The 49-year-old actor, who is riding on the success of his last outing “Manjhi: The Mountain Man”, will be seen with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in Sujoy Ghosh’s next.
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan’s heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- Aanand L Rai on working with Shah Rukh Khan in Zero: There is nervousness and I enjoy that
- Shah Rukh Khan does not bring his stardom to set, says Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- I’m in talks with Aanand L Rai, Imtiaz Ali: Shah Rukh Khan
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui not intimidated by the Khans
- Shah Rukh Khan’s track record against me is 100 per cent: Salman Khan
“I think as an actor my work is to give the best performance. If I continue to think about Shah Rukh and Salman as stars then I am not showing the proper respect to their characters as well as mine. You should be honest at your work,” he added.