Jhanvi Kapoor is probably among the top rung of Bollywood star kids who are awaiting a launch in the film industry. And who has become the reigning deity of all-star kid launches? Karan Johar, of course.
After months and months of wondering who will launch Sridevi’s gorgeous daughter Jhanvi, father Boney Kapoor has confirmed the development to DNA. “Yes, Karan has been talking to us about a film for Jhanvi and we’ve given consent. But we don’t know which project it would be. Since Karan has recently acquired the remake rights of Sairat it is being presumed that our daughter would be launched in this project,” Boney Kapoor has said.
It was being said that the film may be a Bollywood remake of Marathi superhit Sairat, which is a teenage love story. While Boney has not confirmed this, he indicated that this may actually happen.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Earlier, Sridevi had confirmed that Jhanvi wanted to enter the industry but has not mentioned how it will happen. “Which child is not interested in acting? Every child wants to be an actor. And there is nothing wrong with that. But it is not an easy job. It requires a lot of hard work and dedication. If they are ready to put in that effort, then why not?” she had said in answer to a question about Jhanvi’s career.
Watch pictures of Jhanvi Kapoor:
Proud papa Boney likened Jhanvi’s focus to that of her famous mother. “I see in my daughter the same focus and concentration on her chosen career as her mother. It’s never easy for star kids to make a place for themselves as they are invariably compared with their legendary parents. I hope Jhanvi won’t be compared to her mother, though,” he said in the report.