Despite postures of public indifference, Salman Khan did reach out to Preity Zinta to inquire about her well-being.
According to sources he called up the actress and offered any help that she would need.
Salman said at the launch of his new film’s first-look that he doesn’t tolerate tantrums. He obviously doesn’t mind tolerating his own tantrums. At the first-look launch of Kick, Salman kicked up a royal fuss when a spunky journalist asked him to give his take on his buddy Preity Zinta’s ongoing conflict with Ness Wadia.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Salman, not known to be a bright student of the Cool School, lost his cool in no time at all, intimidating, ridiculing, mocking and trying to shut down the journalist. Finally he burst into a dance when the journalist (God bless her free spirit) insisted on an answer.
When Salman danced Jacqueline Fernandez slavishly joined in, Randeep Hooda clapped. And never mind if the jig was a dance dismissing and disregarding Preity’s brave battle for her dignity.
When Salman dances, those around him do the same. They have no choice. This was self-preservation, an art form that our industry specializes in.
A former close friend of Salman has an interesting take on his public display of disdain for his buddy’s distressful battle. “There are two Salmans. There is the loving caring Salman in private. That Salman, I believe, rang up Preity and spoke to her offering all help and support. Then there is the public Salman which thrives on ridiculing people and their problems. This is his way of entertaining his fans.”