According to sources he called up the actress and offered any help that she would need.
Salman said at the launch of his new film’s first-look that he doesn’t tolerate tantrums. He obviously doesn’t mind tolerating his own tantrums. At the first-look launch of Kick, Salman kicked up a royal fuss when a spunky journalist asked him to give his take on his buddy Preity Zinta’s ongoing conflict with Ness Wadia.
Salman, not known to be a bright student of the Cool School, lost his cool in no time at all, intimidating, ridiculing, mocking and trying to shut down the journalist. Finally he burst into a dance when the journalist (God bless her free spirit) insisted on an answer.
When Salman danced Jacqueline Fernandez slavishly joined in, Randeep Hooda clapped. And never mind if the jig was a dance dismissing and disregarding Preity’s brave battle for her dignity.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
When Salman dances, those around him do the same. They have no choice. This was self-preservation, an art form that our industry specializes in.
A former close friend of Salman has an interesting take on his public display of disdain for his buddy’s distressful battle. “There are two Salmans. There is the loving caring Salman in private. That Salman, I believe, rang up Preity and spoke to her offering all help and support. Then there is the public Salman which thrives on ridiculing people and their problems. This is his way of entertaining his fans.”