A complaint has been filed with a local court in Jaipur against Bollywood actor Shakti Kapoor for allegedly smoking publicly at Sanganer airport here.
The complainant Nem Singh, a lawyer, has sought action against the actor and the airport authority under Section 5/11 of Rajasthan Prevention of Smoking Act.
The complaint was filed yesterday in the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Girish Kumar Ojha and the matter has been posted for hearing on June 6.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
A photograph of Kapoor in which he is seen smoking was published yesterday in a newspaper and is the ground of the complaint.
The airport director S N Borkar was not available for comments as he was engaged with some official meeting.