A complaint has been filed with a local court in Jaipur against Bollywood actor Shakti Kapoor for allegedly smoking publicly at Sanganer airport here.
The complainant Nem Singh, a lawyer, has sought action against the actor and the airport authority under Section 5/11 of Rajasthan Prevention of Smoking Act.
The complaint was filed yesterday in the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Girish Kumar Ojha and the matter has been posted for hearing on June 6.
A photograph of Kapoor in which he is seen smoking was published yesterday in a newspaper and is the ground of the complaint.
The airport director S N Borkar was not available for comments as he was engaged with some official meeting.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016