Actor R. Madhavan says the only common factor between his forthcoming film “Saala Khadoos” and Shah Rukh Khan-starrer “Chak De! India” is that they have a protagonist who’s a sports coach.
“Chak De! India” told a story of a hockey coach, while “Saala Khadoos” features Madhavan as a boxing coach.
When Madhavan was asked for his views on how the rushes of “Saala Khadoos” reminds one of of “Chak De! India”, which was about women’s hockey team, in bits and pieces, the actor said: “There is no connection… There is a certain aspect of the film that resembles ‘Chak De!…’, but it’s not a spin-off on the film.”
“‘Saala Khadoos’ is definitely not like ‘Chak De!…’. There is a coach in this film, and that’s the only similarity. There is no other similarity… it’s also a different sport.”
“Saala Khadoos”, co-produced by Rajkumar Hirani Films and Tricolour Films in association with UTV Motion Pictures, revolves around Madhavan, who relentlessly pushes his protege Ritika to overcome obstacles and achieve her goals.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
The actor, who trained hard to get the body of a retired boxer, said he took his own time to get into shape.
“I went to the US and trained for one and half years to box. I had built up my physique to look like a retired boxer as there is a difference between the body of real functional boxer and retired boxer… I took my own time, but it was worth it,” Madhavan said.