Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who turned 50 today, said the clash between his film ‘Dilwale’ and ‘Bajirao Mastani’ was unfortunate, but the star wished luck to the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film.
“Two films are coming together and all are friends are working in it, including the director the producers… I would want their movie to be a huge huge hit,” the ‘Veer Zara’ actor told reporters here.
- Kedarnath makers in talks with Red Chillies to avert clash with Shah Rukh Khan-Aanand L Rai film
- IFFI 2017 opening ceremony highlights: Shah Rukh Khan and Sridevi kick off the cinema carnival
- Dilwale takes edge over Bajirao Mastani, gets an occupancy of 70 per cent on opening day
- Bajirao Mastani vs Dilwale at box office: SRK, Bhansali's face-off again after eight years
- Deepika Padukone: I have personal equation with Shah Rukh Khan
- BO clash of Shah Rukh Khan's "Dilwale", "Bajirao Mastani" unfortunate: Priyanka Chopra
“Rohit, Me, Kajol, Kriti, Varun all have worked hard too. It is unfortunate that both the films are coming together. I feel bad when other films come with mine… But I wish both of them are successful,” he added.
‘Dilwale’ reunites the iconic pair of Shah Rukh-Kajol five years after their 2010 drama ‘My Name is Khan’.
“I believe we are going through a time where two films releasing together can do good. ‘Lagaan’ and ‘Gaddar’ were successful too. So hopefully it’ll be good. It (Bajirao Mastani) will be a beautiful film, ours is good too.
“It’s unfortunate but films will clash. All our love and affections are with Bajirao Mastani, that nothing wrong will happen or be spoken… I’ll be happy if both the films become successful,” he said.