‘Inkaar’ actress Chitrangada Singh and her golfer husband Jyoti Randhawa are officially divorced, according to reports.
According to a report published in Mid-Day.com Chitrangada and Jyoti’s wedding had been on the rocks for a while now and the two were regularly seen visiting a Gurgaon family court.
The couple had applied for divorce in 2013, and the Gurgaon family court has apparently finalised the divorce now.
Chitrangda Singh married golfer Jyoti in 2001. The couple have a five-year-old son Zorawar Randhawa, whose custody has been granted to Chitrangada.
The stunning actress, who was last seen in ‘I, Me, aur Main’, has been juggling between Mumbai and Delhi because of her work commitments. Chitrangda is currently working on a Tamil film ‘Anjaan’, where she will be seen doing a cameo.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review