‘Inkaar’ actress Chitrangada Singh and her golfer husband Jyoti Randhawa are officially divorced, according to reports.
According to a report published in Mid-Day.com Chitrangada and Jyoti’s wedding had been on the rocks for a while now and the two were regularly seen visiting a Gurgaon family court.
The couple had applied for divorce in 2013, and the Gurgaon family court has apparently finalised the divorce now.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Chitrangda Singh married golfer Jyoti in 2001. The couple have a five-year-old son Zorawar Randhawa, whose custody has been granted to Chitrangada.
The stunning actress, who was last seen in ‘I, Me, aur Main’, has been juggling between Mumbai and Delhi because of her work commitments. Chitrangda is currently working on a Tamil film ‘Anjaan’, where she will be seen doing a cameo.