Director Farah Khan may be a successful director in Bollywood today but when it comes to her kids, she is like any other normal mother.
When Farah Khan was about to leave for work, one of her children fell sick, and the ‘Om Shanti Om’ director decided to skip work and take care of her child.
“Every mothers dilemma.. When Ur rushing for work n Ur child decides to throw up… Work can wait!!,” tweeted Farah Khan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
48-year-old Farah Khan, who is married to director-producer Shirish Kunder, is the mother of six-year-old triplets – daughters Anya and Diva, and son Czar.
Farah Khan is currently busy shooting for Happy New Year with Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah. It is slated to release this Christmas.