Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son AbRam’s dream of meeting his favourite cartoon character Chhota Bheem came true when a life-sized soft toy of the fictional superhero greeted him at his residence.
Shah Rukh Khan had earlier shared on Twitter that the two-year-old likes to watch “Chhota Bheem and Mowgli”.
After getting to know about it, Rajiv Chilaka, CEO of Green Gold Animation, who is the creator of Chhota Bheem and has directed the forthcoming film “Chhota Bheem – Himalayan Adventure”, decided to send his star character to Mannat a few days ago.
“In 2014, when we met Kajol she really appreciated our content because it is clean and parents find it comfortable when their kids are watching ‘Chhota Bheem’. Shah Rukh also said his child loves ‘Chhota Bheem’. I felt really humbled that our hard work has paid off,” Chilaka said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Animation is a very difficult market because we compete with international content directly. They have more muscle power so to keep afloat with anything Indian is a huge challenge,” he added.
“Chhota Bheem – Himalayan Adventure” will release on January 8, 2016.