Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son AbRam’s dream of meeting his favourite cartoon character Chhota Bheem came true when a life-sized soft toy of the fictional superhero greeted him at his residence.
Shah Rukh Khan had earlier shared on Twitter that the two-year-old likes to watch “Chhota Bheem and Mowgli”.
After getting to know about it, Rajiv Chilaka, CEO of Green Gold Animation, who is the creator of Chhota Bheem and has directed the forthcoming film “Chhota Bheem – Himalayan Adventure”, decided to send his star character to Mannat a few days ago.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“In 2014, when we met Kajol she really appreciated our content because it is clean and parents find it comfortable when their kids are watching ‘Chhota Bheem’. Shah Rukh also said his child loves ‘Chhota Bheem’. I felt really humbled that our hard work has paid off,” Chilaka said in a statement.
“Animation is a very difficult market because we compete with international content directly. They have more muscle power so to keep afloat with anything Indian is a huge challenge,” he added.
“Chhota Bheem – Himalayan Adventure” will release on January 8, 2016.