‘Chennai Express’ baddie ‘Thangabali’ aka Nikitin Dheer tied the knot with TV actress Kratika Sengar in Mumbai. The marriage was attended by their family members and the reception hosted in the evening was attended by celebrities from the Indian Television and movie world.
The wedding took place on Wednesday, with the bride and groom looking resplendent in their outfits. (See Pics: TV actors at Nikitin Dheer’s wedding)
“A nite made special by friends n family – feel happy n blessed – tomm a new chapter – a new journey begins with fire as th witness – pure n strong (sic),” Nikitin, son of veteran actor Pankaj Dheer, posted Wednesday night.
Nikitin has thanked people close to him and Kratika for “love and blessings”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He even shared a photograph from their wedding, and titled it: “It’s official.” Kratika is known for her roles in TV shows like “Jhansi Ki Rani” and “Punar Vivah”. She had earlier said that her union with Nikitin happened thanks to his father Pankaj.