‘Chennai Express’ baddie ‘Thangabali’ aka Nikitin Dheer tied the knot with TV actress Kratika Sengar in Mumbai. The marriage was attended by their family members and the reception hosted in the evening was attended by celebrities from the Indian Television and movie world.
The wedding took place on Wednesday, with the bride and groom looking resplendent in their outfits. (See Pics: TV actors at Nikitin Dheer’s wedding)
“A nite made special by friends n family – feel happy n blessed – tomm a new chapter – a new journey begins with fire as th witness – pure n strong (sic),” Nikitin, son of veteran actor Pankaj Dheer, posted Wednesday night.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Nikitin has thanked people close to him and Kratika for “love and blessings”.
He even shared a photograph from their wedding, and titled it: “It’s official.” Kratika is known for her roles in TV shows like “Jhansi Ki Rani” and “Punar Vivah”. She had earlier said that her union with Nikitin happened thanks to his father Pankaj.