Legendary star Amitabh Bachchan will soon reveal a new shade with his upcoming R. Balki directorial ‘Shamitabh’. Recently, the actor took to Twitter to post his bearded look from the film.
He also wrote, “‘Shamitabh’ in the day .. its quite an effort to live with that hair all day !!” Surrounded with Hollywood movie posters and a picture of Woody Allen, the picture sees Amitabh dressed in casuals, with grey messy hair and beard as he also sports Surma (black eyeliner) that adds an edge to his charismatic look. In the film, Amitabh will be seen lending his voice to the mute Dhanush.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Big B and Balki have always experimented with the former’s looks and characters in all their movies together. While in ‘Cheeni Kum’, Amitabh played the arrogant chef with salt pepper look who falls in love with the young Tabu, his yet another film with Balki, ‘Paa’ saw him playing the role of a 13 year old boy affected with Progeria.
R. Balki’s ‘Shamitabh’ will also mark the debut of Kamal Haasan’s second daughter Akshara. The music for the film will be composed by Illayraja.