Central Board Of Film Certification (CBFC) has cleared Gauri Shinde’s Dear Zindagi with no cuts. Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt-starrer has been granted a UA certificate. The film is set to release on November 25. According to media reports, the film has been passed by CBFC with no verbal or visual cut. DNA quoted the censor board members that it would be a crime to cut even a single scene from Dear Zindagi. They have also commended Shah Rukh Khan, saying least censorial intervention is required in his movies.
Meanwhile, Alia Bhatt is busy promoting Dear Zindagi. Rubbishing rumours about Pakistani actor Ali Zafar’s replacement, Alia confirmed that her multi-starrer upcoming film Dear Zindagi is releasing as it is. “Nobody has been replaced and the film is releasing as it is,” said Alia to a query about Ali’s replacement. Rumours had it that Ali has been replaced by Tahir Raj Bhasin followed by the ban on Pakistani actors in Indian film. However, Alia’s statement clears the air on the issue.
About her character in the film, she said, “Dear Zindagi is the closest to my character, I can relate to the character so much. Though I will not say that is exactly who I am but it is the same thing that happens when in an irritating relationship or fighting with my mother. I thing, everyone some way or the other can relate to the character.”
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
On the work front, Alia’s Dear Zindagi will hit the theatres on November 25. She will also be seen in upcoming flick ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania,’ alongside Varun Dhawan.