Actor Tusshar Kapoor denied that the censor board was soft on his upcoming adult comedy “Kya Kool Hain Hum 3” but said it had taken a fair decision.
“They (censor board) haven’t been soft. You all had published the news that our film has got banned. Actually our film has got passed after numerous screenings and the censor board has taken a very fair decision with our film.
“We’ve received the censor certificate while maintaining the film’s plot and flavor,” said Tusshar at the Cigna Ttk Treadmillion Challenge where he was present along with his co-star Aftab Shivdasani.
“So it’s been a good and fair process, definitely not soft,” he said to queries if the board was soft on their film as compared to other films.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
There were reports last October that the film was banned by the censor board due to vulgar dialogues and acts in it. There had been a flurry of reports about Tusshar’s second adult comedy of the year “Mastizaade” and its trouble with the censor board but except for this “ban” report, nothing much on “Kya Kool Hain Hum 3” having any issues with the board.
About both films of the same genre releasing in consecutive weeks, Tusshar said: “The release date is decided by the producer and the distributor. Why they decide to come together is not something I understand. But as of now, first ‘Kya Kool Hai Hum 3’ is releasing, so I will talk about it.”
There were reports of Tusshar and “Mastizaade” director Milap Zaveri having a fallout because the actor was promoting his home production “Kya Kool Hai Hum 3” over “Mastizaade”. But Tusshar had denied such reports.