Actor Tusshar Kapoor denied that the censor board was soft on his upcoming adult comedy “Kya Kool Hain Hum 3” but said it had taken a fair decision.
“They (censor board) haven’t been soft. You all had published the news that our film has got banned. Actually our film has got passed after numerous screenings and the censor board has taken a very fair decision with our film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We’ve received the censor certificate while maintaining the film’s plot and flavor,” said Tusshar at the Cigna Ttk Treadmillion Challenge where he was present along with his co-star Aftab Shivdasani.
“So it’s been a good and fair process, definitely not soft,” he said to queries if the board was soft on their film as compared to other films.
There were reports last October that the film was banned by the censor board due to vulgar dialogues and acts in it. There had been a flurry of reports about Tusshar’s second adult comedy of the year “Mastizaade” and its trouble with the censor board but except for this “ban” report, nothing much on “Kya Kool Hain Hum 3” having any issues with the board.
About both films of the same genre releasing in consecutive weeks, Tusshar said: “The release date is decided by the producer and the distributor. Why they decide to come together is not something I understand. But as of now, first ‘Kya Kool Hai Hum 3’ is releasing, so I will talk about it.”
There were reports of Tusshar and “Mastizaade” director Milap Zaveri having a fallout because the actor was promoting his home production “Kya Kool Hai Hum 3” over “Mastizaade”. But Tusshar had denied such reports.