The first look of Kabir Khan’s ‘Phantom’ featuring Katrina Kaif and Saif Ali Khan is out and already creating the much required buzz. The posters depict both the lead actors battered, bruised and blindfolded by the tricolour.
However, the makers had initially used proper flags for blindfolding, which was rejected by the Censor Board. The team then removed the Ashoka Chakra from the flag, which got a nod from the censor Board.
- It’s ridiculous that a wanted terrorist like Hafiz Saeed can go to court in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan
- Phantom’s first look copy of ‘Homefront’ video game cover?
- Phantom first look: Saif Ali Khan, Katrina Kaif are bruised, battered and blindfolded
- Saif Ali Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer ‘Phantom’ gets ‘U/A’ certificate
- Back to Mumbai
- First look: Katrina Kaif,Saif Ali Khan in action for Kabir Khan’s next
The film, which wrapped up last September, is based on the series of shootings and bombings in Mumbai that shook the city on November 26, 2008. ‘Phantom’ involves characters that have been named after David Headley, Sajid Mir, Haifiz Saeed and Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi.
While this is Saif’s first film with ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ director Kabir Khan, Katrina has worked with him twice before in ‘New York’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’.
The first trailer of ‘Phantom’ will release on July 25.