‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress Anushka Sharma, who has always maintained ‘just friends’ status with Indian cricketer Virat Kohli was seen walking hand in hand with him in Auckland, New Zealand.
The two lovebirds were spotted by fans taking a stroll together on the deserted streets of Auckland. India is currently playing New Zealand.
According to reports, Anushka Sharma specially flew to Auckland to spend some quality time with her rumoured beau Virat Kohli, who is there for the Test matches along with Team India.
Microblogging site Twitter was also flooded with tweets of fans who spotted Virat and Anushka, together.
virat and anushka caught together. :p
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— bubbles (@aditilovex) February 6, 2014
Saw Anushka Sharma with Virat Kohli in supercity, so love is actually in air ;)
— Sandy (@s_sekhon) February 6, 2014
However, earlier, in her interview, Anushka Sharma, who is busy shooting for ‘P. K’ had said, “We are friends (Virat and Anushka). I met him during the shoot of a shampoo commercial. I thought he’d be arrogant so I also went with arrogance but once we started shooting, I realised that he’s really chilled out. We shot together for three days and on the second day of the shoot, I was having a get-together at my place so I called him over to hang out with my friends. That’s what it was and the next thing I read is a completely fictional account of how we were smooching in a lift in front of some Aunty from my building who we made uncomfortable. Arrey, I’m not even a hugging person. I feel very weird when everyone hugs each other on the sets. I’m like arrey kal hi toh mile thay yaar.”