‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress Anushka Sharma, who has always maintained ‘just friends’ status with Indian cricketer Virat Kohli was seen walking hand in hand with him in Auckland, New Zealand.
The two lovebirds were spotted by fans taking a stroll together on the deserted streets of Auckland. India is currently playing New Zealand.
According to reports, Anushka Sharma specially flew to Auckland to spend some quality time with her rumoured beau Virat Kohli, who is there for the Test matches along with Team India.
Microblogging site Twitter was also flooded with tweets of fans who spotted Virat and Anushka, together.
virat and anushka caught together. :p
— bubbles (@aditilovex) February 6, 2014
Saw Anushka Sharma with Virat Kohli in supercity, so love is actually in air ;)
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
— Sandy (@s_sekhon) February 6, 2014
However, earlier, in her interview, Anushka Sharma, who is busy shooting for ‘P. K’ had said, “We are friends (Virat and Anushka). I met him during the shoot of a shampoo commercial. I thought he’d be arrogant so I also went with arrogance but once we started shooting, I realised that he’s really chilled out. We shot together for three days and on the second day of the shoot, I was having a get-together at my place so I called him over to hang out with my friends. That’s what it was and the next thing I read is a completely fictional account of how we were smooching in a lift in front of some Aunty from my building who we made uncomfortable. Arrey, I’m not even a hugging person. I feel very weird when everyone hugs each other on the sets. I’m like arrey kal hi toh mile thay yaar.”