The buzz around ‘Happy New Year’ (HNY) and its recent trailer launch has left one person exasperated – Farah Khan Ali, who has had to clarify that she’s a jewellery designer and not filmmaker Farah Khan, who has directed the Shah Rukh Khan starrer.
“I did not direct HNY, neither do I make films. I am a JEWELLERY DESIGNER. All tweets pro & against HAPPY NEW YEAR pl tag @thefarahkhan,” Farah, whose Twitter handle is @FarahKhanAli, posted on the micro-blogging site Wednesday.
Sister of Susanne Khan and Zayed Khan, Farah is an accomplished jewellery designer.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Meanwhile, Bollywood’s beloved choreographer and filmmaker Farah is already busy promoting ‘Happy New Year’, a multi-starrer heist entertainer which will release around Diwali this year.
The film’s trailer was launched at a grand event here just last week, and it has elicited a power-packed response on social media.