The buzz around ‘Happy New Year’ (HNY) and its recent trailer launch has left one person exasperated – Farah Khan Ali, who has had to clarify that she’s a jewellery designer and not filmmaker Farah Khan, who has directed the Shah Rukh Khan starrer.
“I did not direct HNY, neither do I make films. I am a JEWELLERY DESIGNER. All tweets pro & against HAPPY NEW YEAR pl tag @thefarahkhan,” Farah, whose Twitter handle is @FarahKhanAli, posted on the micro-blogging site Wednesday.
Sister of Susanne Khan and Zayed Khan, Farah is an accomplished jewellery designer.
Meanwhile, Bollywood’s beloved choreographer and filmmaker Farah is already busy promoting ‘Happy New Year’, a multi-starrer heist entertainer which will release around Diwali this year.
The film’s trailer was launched at a grand event here just last week, and it has elicited a power-packed response on social media.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More