Filmmaker Karan Johar says he wants to work with “Queen” actress Kangana Ranaut.
Johar expressed his desire to collaborate with the National Award-winning actress during a chat session with his fans on Twitter.
When asked if he would like to work with Kangana, Johar said, “Can’t wait to work with her.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 12, 2016
“Very soon! Super exciting,” he tweeted.
The yet-to-be titled film is slated to release next year.
Johar during the online conversation with his fans also said that he has no plans to make a sequel of his 2001 drama “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”.
“No yaa. Been there done that!” he said.