Filmmaker Karan Johar says he wants to work with “Queen” actress Kangana Ranaut.
Johar expressed his desire to collaborate with the National Award-winning actress during a chat session with his fans on Twitter.
When asked if he would like to work with Kangana, Johar said, “Can’t wait to work with her.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 12, 2016
“Very soon! Super exciting,” he tweeted.
The yet-to-be titled film is slated to release next year.
Johar during the online conversation with his fans also said that he has no plans to make a sequel of his 2001 drama “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”.
“No yaa. Been there done that!” he said.