Filmmaker Rohit Shetty, who has delivered blockbusters galore in Bollywood and who is currently awaiting the release of ‘Singham Returns’, doesn’t believe in taking success for granted and so continues to put in his “100 percent” to his films.
The director of films like ‘Golmaal’ series, ‘Singham’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ and ‘Chennai Express’ has a pulse of the audience’s taste.
Does that put an additional pressure on him to surpass the success of his previous films?
“No, it is not about the pressure,” Shetty said here.
“It is the approach that matters the most. You cannot take your success for granted. After ‘Chennai Express’, when we were writing ‘Singham Returns’, we knew the pressure. Today, that is why I am not nervous.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“See, I don’t know the fate of the film and I can’t boast of the business. But whether the film is a hit or a flop on Friday, my honesty will be there. When I sit with my team in my office, I would feel that ‘Yes, we gave our 100 percent to the film’. The rest is up to the audience,” he said.
Starring Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor, “Singham Returns” is releasing Aug 15 on Independence Day.