Filmmaker Rohit Shetty, who has delivered blockbusters galore in Bollywood and who is currently awaiting the release of ‘Singham Returns’, doesn’t believe in taking success for granted and so continues to put in his “100 percent” to his films.
The director of films like ‘Golmaal’ series, ‘Singham’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ and ‘Chennai Express’ has a pulse of the audience’s taste.
Does that put an additional pressure on him to surpass the success of his previous films?
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“No, it is not about the pressure,” Shetty said here.
“It is the approach that matters the most. You cannot take your success for granted. After ‘Chennai Express’, when we were writing ‘Singham Returns’, we knew the pressure. Today, that is why I am not nervous.
“See, I don’t know the fate of the film and I can’t boast of the business. But whether the film is a hit or a flop on Friday, my honesty will be there. When I sit with my team in my office, I would feel that ‘Yes, we gave our 100 percent to the film’. The rest is up to the audience,” he said.
Starring Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor, “Singham Returns” is releasing Aug 15 on Independence Day.