Bollywood actress and fashionista Sonam Kapoor went traditional on the second day of her appearance at the Cannes Film Festival.
Sonam, who wowed all with her vintage look in a black Ellie Saab couture gown for her first appearance on the red carpet, was elegant in pale pink Anamika Khanna sari dress.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sonam draped her sari’s pallu like a cape which showed off her heavily embroidered short blouse. She kept her hair open and finished off her look with jewellery by mom Sunita Kapoor. Jimmy choo shoes and ferragamo clutch finished the entire look.
For her last appearance at the Cannes film festival, Sonam changed into a lilac chiffon Ellie Saab Couture gown. She finished off her look with a Chopard necklace and Ferragamo clutch.
She has scored a perfect 10 for all her appearances at the ongoing Cannes film festival.
Sonam’s third change for the festival saw her in a red Ellie Saab gown for a photo shoot.
Everyone back home is now waiting for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to walk the red carpet at Cannes this year. This will be Aishwarya’s 14th year at the prestigious film festival.