Bollywood actress and fashionista Sonam Kapoor went traditional on the second day of her appearance at the Cannes Film Festival.
Sonam, who wowed all with her vintage look in a black Ellie Saab couture gown for her first appearance on the red carpet, was elegant in pale pink Anamika Khanna sari dress.
Sonam draped her sari’s pallu like a cape which showed off her heavily embroidered short blouse. She kept her hair open and finished off her look with jewellery by mom Sunita Kapoor. Jimmy choo shoes and ferragamo clutch finished the entire look.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
For her last appearance at the Cannes film festival, Sonam changed into a lilac chiffon Ellie Saab Couture gown. She finished off her look with a Chopard necklace and Ferragamo clutch.
She has scored a perfect 10 for all her appearances at the ongoing Cannes film festival.
Sonam’s third change for the festival saw her in a red Ellie Saab gown for a photo shoot.
Everyone back home is now waiting for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to walk the red carpet at Cannes this year. This will be Aishwarya’s 14th year at the prestigious film festival.