The 40-year-old former Miss World has teamed up with the ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star for the first time for a L’Oreal Paris shoot.
“I always look forward to meeting L’Oreal Paris spokespeople at Cannes every year. I have met Freida for the first time in person. All of us L’Oreal Paris spokespeople are so different, but each one of us is worth it,” Aishwarya said in a statement.
Freida, 29, was also excited to do the shoot with the ‘Devdas’ star and immediately got up to greet and hug her when she came to the venue.
“She was really happy to get a chance to finally do a shoot with Aishwarya and couldn’t wait to see her L’Oreal Lumiere inspired red carpet look,” a source said.
Aishwarya, who is accompanied by her two-year-old daughter Aaradhya, will walk the red carpet on May 20 and 21.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016