The 40-year-old former Miss World has teamed up with the ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star for the first time for a L’Oreal Paris shoot.
“I always look forward to meeting L’Oreal Paris spokespeople at Cannes every year. I have met Freida for the first time in person. All of us L’Oreal Paris spokespeople are so different, but each one of us is worth it,” Aishwarya said in a statement.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Freida, 29, was also excited to do the shoot with the ‘Devdas’ star and immediately got up to greet and hug her when she came to the venue.
“She was really happy to get a chance to finally do a shoot with Aishwarya and couldn’t wait to see her L’Oreal Lumiere inspired red carpet look,” a source said.
Aishwarya, who is accompanied by her two-year-old daughter Aaradhya, will walk the red carpet on May 20 and 21.