Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is yet to walk the red carpet at the prestigious Cannes film Festival but she has already made her mark with two backstage appearances.
The mother of one, who was busy giving interviews to Indian and international media over the weekend, was crisp in a white Roberto Cavalli suit and later changed into a printed Roberto Cavalli blazer with white denims.
Later in the day, Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor wowed Cannes with her vintage look and voluminous black Elie Saab couture gown. Chopard jewels and red lip colour did the rest.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She was surely among the best dressed on that day at Cannes.
Frieda Pinto, who has now made a mark for herself in Hollywood post the super success of Slumdog Millionaire, was a pretty sight in a coral Oscar De La Renta strapless gown with gold detail and high, low hem. She tied her in a sleek ponytail, nude lips, smokey eyes and metallic pumps finished off her look perfectly.
Earlier, Freida was stunning in a nude feathered Michael Kors gown which she wore to the screening of Saint Laurent at the 67th international film festival, Cannes on Saturday.
Side-parted soft wavy hair and vibrant red lips went very well with Freida’s dress.
Mallika Sherawat was the first Indian beauty to walk the red carpet at this year’s Cannes and must say she came as a pleasant surprise in blue lace Emilio Pucci gown with an updo hairstyle and diamond earrings.
Mallika Sherawat chose a more demure look at the Cannes red carpet this year on the red carpet, unlike her previous outrageous outfits.
For the CII Pavilian Inauguration, Mallika Sherawat wore a white lehenga by Manish Tripathi.