Bollywood has arrived in Cannes for this year’s prestigious film festival, which kicks off in a few hours from now. ‘Dhoom’ actor Uday Chopra has arrived in the French city to attend the 67th Cannes Film Festival.
Uday Chopra’s first project as a producer ‘Grace Of Monaco’ directed by French director Olivier Dahan of Oscar-winning film La Vie En Rose, will open the Cannes Film Festival this year.
Uday took to Twitter to share a picture of himself at the French Riviera.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
It is the first project by YRF Entertainment — Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) Hollywood arm, helmed by Uday Chopra.
“I knew from the moment I read the script that we had something special in Grace of Monaco. I feel proud that YRF Entertainment has managed to reach this milestone with its first release,” said Uday Chopra had earlier said in a statement.
The world preview of the film is on May 14 in the Grand Theatre Lumiere of the Palais des Festivals, in the Official Selection category, out of competition.
Apart from YRF Entertainment, Grace of Monaco has been co-produced by Pierre-Ange Le Pogam and Arash Amel, who has also penned the screenplay. The Weinstein Company has acquired the US distribution rights to the film.
Actress Mallika Sherawat has also reached the French Riviera and posted a selfie.
The ‘Murder’ actress will inaugurate the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) Pavilion during the international film festival.