Bollywood has arrived in Cannes for this year’s prestigious film festival, which kicks off in a few hours from now. ‘Dhoom’ actor Uday Chopra has arrived in the French city to attend the 67th Cannes Film Festival.
Uday Chopra’s first project as a producer ‘Grace Of Monaco’ directed by French director Olivier Dahan of Oscar-winning film La Vie En Rose, will open the Cannes Film Festival this year.
Uday took to Twitter to share a picture of himself at the French Riviera.
It is the first project by YRF Entertainment — Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) Hollywood arm, helmed by Uday Chopra.
“I knew from the moment I read the script that we had something special in Grace of Monaco. I feel proud that YRF Entertainment has managed to reach this milestone with its first release,” said Uday Chopra had earlier said in a statement.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The world preview of the film is on May 14 in the Grand Theatre Lumiere of the Palais des Festivals, in the Official Selection category, out of competition.
Apart from YRF Entertainment, Grace of Monaco has been co-produced by Pierre-Ange Le Pogam and Arash Amel, who has also penned the screenplay. The Weinstein Company has acquired the US distribution rights to the film.
Actress Mallika Sherawat has also reached the French Riviera and posted a selfie.
The ‘Murder’ actress will inaugurate the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) Pavilion during the international film festival.