While the world waited with bated breath to see one of the most beautiful women in the world walk the red carpet at the 67th Cannes Film Festival, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan unfortunately was delayed in making her red carpet appearance.
However, former beauty queen Aishwayra Rai made up for the long wait as she strutted down the French Riviera looking majestic and elegant in a gold strapless Roberto Cavalli evening gown.
The mermaid-cut pattered gown was a great pick for the L’Oreal Paris girl, accentuating her curves and making her look every bit the royalty that she is. To finish off her look, Aishwarya opted for a voluminous hairdo and ruby red lips.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actress, who is currently in Cannes along with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai in tow, missed her date on the red carpet due to the Air Traffic Control strike in France.
In the past, Aishwarya Rai has faced much flak for her red carpet choices at Cannes. Especially after the arrival of fashionista Sonam Kapoor, who no doubt never fails to impress with her fresh, experimental looks on the red carpet.
But, it’s safe to say that this time Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has definitely raised the bar with her red carpet appearance at the Cannes Premiere of ‘Two Days, One Night’.