While the world waited with bated breath to see one of the most beautiful women in the world walk the red carpet at the 67th Cannes Film Festival, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan unfortunately was delayed in making her red carpet appearance.
However, former beauty queen Aishwayra Rai made up for the long wait as she strutted down the French Riviera looking majestic and elegant in a gold strapless Roberto Cavalli evening gown.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The mermaid-cut pattered gown was a great pick for the L’Oreal Paris girl, accentuating her curves and making her look every bit the royalty that she is. To finish off her look, Aishwarya opted for a voluminous hairdo and ruby red lips.
The actress, who is currently in Cannes along with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai in tow, missed her date on the red carpet due to the Air Traffic Control strike in France.
In the past, Aishwarya Rai has faced much flak for her red carpet choices at Cannes. Especially after the arrival of fashionista Sonam Kapoor, who no doubt never fails to impress with her fresh, experimental looks on the red carpet.
But, it’s safe to say that this time Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has definitely raised the bar with her red carpet appearance at the Cannes Premiere of ‘Two Days, One Night’.
Other Indian celebrities who graced this year’s red carpet at Cannes include Sonam Kapoor, Uday Chopra and Mallika Sherawat.