‘Aashiqui 2’ actress Shraddha Kapoor, who has been super busy with her work commitments, finally got to spend some quality time with her dad and a famous villain Shakti Kapoor.
The pretty actress, who walked the ramp for Rohit Bal recently, posted a selfie with her father on the social networking site Twitter.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) April 14, 2014
Shraddha Kapoor will soon be seen in Mohit Suri’s ‘Ek Villain’ with ‘Student of the Year’ actor Sidharth Malhotra. The trailer of the film which was released on April 5 is already a big hit as it crossed a million views with two days.
Apart from her films, Shraddha has been keeping busy with other assignments too. She performed at the beauty pageant Femina Miss India last week.