It seems a tight schedule with back to back shoots and promotional activities has taken a toll of Irrfan Khan’s health. The actor is said to be unwell and is experiencing weakness due to the exertion.
Irrfan has had a packed year starting with “Piku”, following which “Jurassic World” was released. He even shot for his Hollywood film “Inferno”, which also stars Tom Hanks.
The actor, whose film “Talvar” hit the screens last week while his “Jazbaa” came out on Friday, had to skip promotions and planned screenings of his latest Bollywood outing.
- Irrfan Khan to star with Malayalam actor Parvathy in his next Qarib Qarib Singlle
- Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood debut film is titled Karwan
- Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan in Sapna Didi, confirms director Honey Trehan
- Irrfan Khan's film Doob to be issued certificate by Bangladesh Censor Board
- Irrfan Khan wanted to be Amitabh Bachchan, here's how the actor sees himself in Vikrant Massey
- Irrfan Khan visits hometwon Jaipur for special campaign
According to a source close to him, Irrfan could not be a part of “Jazbaa” premiere and planned screening for “Talvar” due to his ill-health.
He had to skip the screening of “Talvar”, based on the 2008 murder of 14-year-old Aarushi Talwar and her family’s domestic servant Hemraj, for which he had invited Deepika Padukone on Wednesday night, while he stayed away from “Jazbaa” premiere on Thursday.
“Irrfan was keen to show his ‘Piku’ co- star Deepika the film and the duo were in touch for the same. However at the last hour he fell ill. Irrfan gave his team special instructions to ensure Deepika was comfortable. He even tried to make it for the premiere of ‘Jazbaa’. However, his health did not allow him to,” the source said.