By now, it’s a well-known fact that along with films like ‘Baadshaho’, Ajay Devgn is also concentrating on his ambitious project ‘Shivaay’. Along with producing and directing the film, Ajay Devgn plays the protagonist and also a father of a twelve year old.
While his recent role as a father in ‘Drishyam’ bagged him a lot of appreciation, he will be seen as the father of child actress Abigail Eames in ‘Shivaay’. Abigail, who will play the role of Gaura in the film, has her own fan following because of the Hollywood movies and English television serials that she has done. Abigail was seen in ‘Lawless’ (2013) and ‘Harry & Paul’s Story of 2s’ (2014) and the action-thriller ‘Alleycats’ (2015). Her performance as Maebh Arden, the ‘standard defenceless little girl’, in the English teleseries ‘Doctor Who’ has won her accolades.
- Raid trailer: Ajay Devgn plays a no-nonsense Income Tax Officer conducting India’s most high-profile raid
- Ajay Devgn introduces the lead star of his TV show based on Swami Ramdev’s life
- Shivaay: When Abigail Eames made Ajay Devgn cry
- Shivaay motion poster: Ajay Devgn’s intense eyes will take your breath away
- Ajay Devgn shares onscreen daughter Abigail’s day in video from ‘Shivaay’ sets
- Ajay Devgn used over 2000 toys for one scene in ‘Shivaay’
Produced by Ajay Devgn and Eros International, ‘Shivaay’ is inspired by the characteristics of Lord Shiva and will be shot in varied locations like Bulgaria, Canada among others and is slated to release in October 2016. While Sayesha Saigal plays the leading lady in the film, Ajay Devgn had previously mentioned that most of the other actors will be from abroad.