Raabta box office collection day 3: Sushant Singh Rajput film collects Rs 15.93 crore

Raabta box office collection day 3: The Dinesh Vijan directorial has so far got poor reviews will now solely depend on Sunday collection to reach a decent weekend collection figure. The film has so far amassed Rs 10.72 crore, failing to pick up momentum during the first weekend.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 12, 2017 12:48 pm
Raabta, Raabta collection, Raabta box office, Sushant Singh Rajput, kriti sanon Raabta box office collection day 3: Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon film has failed to pick up growth over the weekend.

Despite being much talked about, Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon film Raabta failed to register any growth on the second day of its release. Its Friday collection has also been less than expected. The Dinesh Vijan directorial has so far got poor reviews will now solely depend on Sunday collection to reach a decent weekend collection figure. The film has so far amassed Rs 15.93  crore, failing to pick up momentum during the first weekend.Trade analyst Taran Adarsh shared the latest figures, “#Raabta Fri 5.61 cr, Sat 5.11 cr, Sun 5.21 cr. Total: ₹ 15.93 cr. India biz.”

Raabta was released on 1820 screens in India and on 330 screens in the overseas market. Meanwhile, amid speculations of her alleged relationship with Sushant, Kriti says that she wants to keep a part of her life private.

“There is a part of my life that I share with my fans. I am pretty active on social media… So yes, there are little things which I do share with my fans; but I do believe that there is a part of my life which is private and (which I would) like to keep private. I want that small space for myself and for the people who are really close to me,” Kriti told IANS.

“I don’t want the focus to go away from my work. I’d rather want you to talk about my work than what’s happening in my personal life. Three films, one link-up — not a bad thing… It doesn’t bother me. It is completely fine. Gossip is something which sort of interests people more,” Kriti added.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Preety Ahuja
    Jun 14, 2017 at 12:12 pm
    super flop... came out in interval
      shewta
      Jun 14, 2017 at 12:10 pm
      not a good movie
        shewta
        Jun 14, 2017 at 12:08 pm
        Waste movie
          Manu
          Jun 13, 2017 at 8:21 am
          Nice film
            Anupam Vats
            Jun 13, 2017 at 7:48 am
            bad experience. pathetic movie overall. lachar patkatha, kamzor samvad, behuda concept, nimn kalakari aur at last total wastage of money. kab tak aisi ghatiya movies banti rhengi jo logon ka maansik haraas krengi. looser shushant singh rajput...
              Raja khan
              Jun 13, 2017 at 12:19 am
              movie ka mtlb dimag aur mound ko smjh aaye aur story ka chor hona chaiye ye to bahut importnat hota h
                Shalini
                Jun 12, 2017 at 11:21 pm
                When will the directors and actors understand that our hard earned money cannot be wasted on this type of movies.I would rather watch bahubali 2 this weekend again than suffer raabta torture.No spark in the movie.
                  Sanjeevani