“Dilwale” and “Bajirao Mastani” are scheduled for release on December 18.
“Both the films will do well as both are different from each other. It is unfortunate that both the films are coming together. I am hopeful that both will do well. I wish luck to the team of ‘Dilwale’,” Priyanka told PTI.
- Team Europe jumps ahead in inaugural Laver Cup
- ODI at Eden Gardens was the hottest one-day game anyone said they've played, says Pat Cummins
- Iran defies US, unveils latest missile during parade
- VideoTap, the Noida startup that wants to change the way video is delivered, consumed and sold
- 'Country more important for us than party': Top quotes from PM Modi's address in Varanasi
- Google Doodle celebrates 100th birthday of noted Indian chemist Asima Chatterjee
The promotions of “Bajirao Mastani” kickstarted in Pune last month. “Gajanan” aarti song from the film was launched in Pune, at the Shree Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Balewadi Stadium.
“I am little upset the promotions have started and I couldn’t be there. But I too would be promoting the film. There will be international promotions as well which I would be part of. I am busy shooting for ‘Quantico’ and then I come back for ‘Bajirao Mastani’,” Priyanka said.
Her debut American show premiered in India on October 3 on Star World.