Producer Boney Kapoor sustained minor injuries while returning from a film shoot after his car collided with a tractor near Wai, Maharashtra on Wednesday (May 14) night.
Boney Kapoor was in Satara and Wai for the shoot of his upcoming project, ‘Tevar’ starring his son Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha.
Apparently, after the day’s shoot, Boney kapoor was on his way to Mumbai with a boy (helper) and his driver when the accident occurred on the highway at around 9 pm.
Though the car was damaged in the mishap, all three suffered only minor injuries.
“Boneyji is absolutely fine, he has not suffered any injuries as reported. I spoke to him this morning and he is very much fine. Even the driver is fine, the boy who was sitting behind got very minor injury in his back,” Pankaj Kharbanda, manager of Kapoor’s wife Sridevi said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
From May 18, ‘Tevar’ shoot which has been taking place in Wai for sometime now, will move to Mumbai. (With PTI inputs)