Producer Boney Kapoor sustained minor injuries while returning from a film shoot after his car collided with a tractor near Wai, Maharashtra on Wednesday (May 14) night.
Boney Kapoor was in Satara and Wai for the shoot of his upcoming project, ‘Tevar’ starring his son Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha.
Apparently, after the day’s shoot, Boney kapoor was on his way to Mumbai with a boy (helper) and his driver when the accident occurred on the highway at around 9 pm.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Though the car was damaged in the mishap, all three suffered only minor injuries.
“Boneyji is absolutely fine, he has not suffered any injuries as reported. I spoke to him this morning and he is very much fine. Even the driver is fine, the boy who was sitting behind got very minor injury in his back,” Pankaj Kharbanda, manager of Kapoor’s wife Sridevi said.
From May 18, ‘Tevar’ shoot which has been taking place in Wai for sometime now, will move to Mumbai. (With PTI inputs)