Actor Boman Irani is all set to play a cameo in filmmaker Manish Jha’s upcoming comedy ‘Legend of Michael Missra’.
Boman, 54, whose stint as a corrupt politician in ‘Bhootnath Returns’ is being appreciated by the audience, will be reuniting with Arshad Warsi after courtroom drama ‘Jolly LLB’.
“Doing a cameo in Manish Jha’s ‘Legend of Michael Missra’. Fun set. Eye candy productions spoiling me thoroughly,” Boman posted on Twitter.
‘Legend of Michael Missra’ also stars Boman’s son Kayoze Irani and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“On my way! To shoot with my father. Second time since ‘Student Of The Year’. I’m gonna have to be at my best behaviour,” Kayoze tweeted.
The film is currently being shot in Mumbai.