Bollywood actor Boman Irani has been provided police protection after he allegedly received a threat call from fugitive underworld don Ravi Pujari.
“Boman Irani has received threat call from Pujari and we have provided him security. We are investigating the case,” a senior police official said without specifying the nature of the threat.
Irani’s movie ‘Happy New Year’, in which he co-stars with Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone, is scheduled for release in October.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
On August 23, three persons had opened fire outside the residence of film producer Ali Morani in suburban Juhu.
Two days later, Pujari had allegedly called superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s production house Red Chillies and passed on a message to the actor. Pujari told Khan’s staff to tell the actor to stay away from Morani, police had earlier said.
The gangster is known to make calls to builders and film personalities.