Bollywood actor Boman Irani has been provided police protection after he allegedly received a threat call from fugitive underworld don Ravi Pujari.
“Boman Irani has received threat call from Pujari and we have provided him security. We are investigating the case,” a senior police official said without specifying the nature of the threat.
On August 23, three persons had opened fire outside the residence of film producer Ali Morani in suburban Juhu.
Two days later, Pujari had allegedly called superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s production house Red Chillies and passed on a message to the actor. Pujari told Khan’s staff to tell the actor to stay away from Morani, police had earlier said.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
The gangster is known to make calls to builders and film personalities.