Calling him ‘mad genius’ and ‘bundle of joy’, Bollywood celebrities mourned the death of their ‘favourite’ Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams.
Bollywood A-listers including Arjun Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Shabana Azmi, Abhay Deol, Farah Khan, Shekhar Kapur among others took to Twitter to pay their rich tributes to the 63-year-old actor, who died yesterday. (Photos: Remembering Robin Williams)
“RIP Robin Williams. You will always remain in my memory as Mrs Doubtfire… Hope you find happiness up there you mad genius…,” Arjun posted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Abhishek remembers him for his funny antics in films and wrote, “Oh captain, my… Terrible news about the passing of one of my favourite actors. Mr Robin Williams. This is the 1st time he made anyone cry.”
Azmi and Abhay called his death a major loss to the films. “Robin Williams. What a loss! You leave behind a vaccum difficult to fill but your remarkable body of work will continue to inspire. RIP,” Shabana tweeted.
Abhay said, “Philip Seymour Hoffman, Zohra Sehgal, Robin Williams. The world’s a better place because they lived. RIP.” “Robin Williams… This seems like a personal loss… What a sad start to the day… So much to learn, much to mourn… #RIPRobinWilliams,” Richa Chadha tweeted.
Shekhar Kapur questions the alleged suicide committed by the actor. “The man that brought us so much laughter and joy committed suicide? Who knows the internal conflicts of the creative mind #RIPRobinWilliams,” he tweeted.
Farah tweeted, “Oh God!! How do you tell your kids Mrs Doubtfire has died!? RIP Robin Williams.. Thank you for the laughter in the movies!”
Farhan Akhtar and Sidharth Malhotra thanked the legendary actor for entertaining them from decades.
“Robin Williams. Thank you for the decades of entertainment. RIP,” Farhan wrote.
Sidharth said, “Sad to hear abt Robin Williams-RIP n thank you for all the laughs.”
“Woke up to the awful and tragic news of Mr Robbin Williams. He touched our hearts through so many wonderful characters. RIP captain o captain,” Arjun Rampal tweeted.