Calling him ‘mad genius’ and ‘bundle of joy’, Bollywood celebrities mourned the death of their ‘favourite’ Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams.
Bollywood A-listers including Arjun Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Shabana Azmi, Abhay Deol, Farah Khan, Shekhar Kapur among others took to Twitter to pay their rich tributes to the 63-year-old actor, who died yesterday. (Photos: Remembering Robin Williams)
“RIP Robin Williams. You will always remain in my memory as Mrs Doubtfire… Hope you find happiness up there you mad genius…,” Arjun posted.
Abhishek remembers him for his funny antics in films and wrote, “Oh captain, my… Terrible news about the passing of one of my favourite actors. Mr Robin Williams. This is the 1st time he made anyone cry.”
Azmi and Abhay called his death a major loss to the films. “Robin Williams. What a loss! You leave behind a vaccum difficult to fill but your remarkable body of work will continue to inspire. RIP,” Shabana tweeted.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Abhay said, “Philip Seymour Hoffman, Zohra Sehgal, Robin Williams. The world’s a better place because they lived. RIP.” “Robin Williams… This seems like a personal loss… What a sad start to the day… So much to learn, much to mourn… #RIPRobinWilliams,” Richa Chadha tweeted.
Shekhar Kapur questions the alleged suicide committed by the actor. “The man that brought us so much laughter and joy committed suicide? Who knows the internal conflicts of the creative mind #RIPRobinWilliams,” he tweeted.
Farah tweeted, “Oh God!! How do you tell your kids Mrs Doubtfire has died!? RIP Robin Williams.. Thank you for the laughter in the movies!”
Farhan Akhtar and Sidharth Malhotra thanked the legendary actor for entertaining them from decades.
“Robin Williams. Thank you for the decades of entertainment. RIP,” Farhan wrote.
Sidharth said, “Sad to hear abt Robin Williams-RIP n thank you for all the laughs.”
“Woke up to the awful and tragic news of Mr Robbin Williams. He touched our hearts through so many wonderful characters. RIP captain o captain,” Arjun Rampal tweeted.