Bollywood’s leading ladies Kangana Ranaut, Shraddha Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri and Esha Gupta will be seen sauntering down the ramp at the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week 2014, which begins on Thursday.
The bridal gala, which will conclude on Sunday, is being organised at the DLF Emporio and will have B-Town’s glitterati in attendance.
‘Queen’ Kangana Ranaut will flaunt a mesmerising creation by one of the country’s foremost couturiers, Suneet Varma. His show, featuring his regal collection, is being presented by the event’s title sponsor BMW.
The ‘Aashiqui 2’ actress Shraddha Kapoor will be walking the ramp for fashion czar JJ Valaya to showcase an ensemble from the designer’s ‘The Nautch of Fez’ collection which combines the energy of his constant inspirations, Morocco and India.
Doing justice to Jyotsna Tiwari’s romantic collection ‘Under the Stars’ and playing the unconventional yet coy bride, model-turned-actress Esha Gupta will sashay down the ramp at the extravaganza.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Also, Nargis Fakhri will be seen walking for jewellery brand Azva in a contemporary bridal avatar.