Bollywood’s leading ladies Kangana Ranaut, Shraddha Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri and Esha Gupta will be seen sauntering down the ramp at the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week 2014, which begins on Thursday.
The bridal gala, which will conclude on Sunday, is being organised at the DLF Emporio and will have B-Town’s glitterati in attendance.
‘Queen’ Kangana Ranaut will flaunt a mesmerising creation by one of the country’s foremost couturiers, Suneet Varma. His show, featuring his regal collection, is being presented by the event’s title sponsor BMW.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The ‘Aashiqui 2’ actress Shraddha Kapoor will be walking the ramp for fashion czar JJ Valaya to showcase an ensemble from the designer’s ‘The Nautch of Fez’ collection which combines the energy of his constant inspirations, Morocco and India.
Doing justice to Jyotsna Tiwari’s romantic collection ‘Under the Stars’ and playing the unconventional yet coy bride, model-turned-actress Esha Gupta will sashay down the ramp at the extravaganza.
Also, Nargis Fakhri will be seen walking for jewellery brand Azva in a contemporary bridal avatar.