Director Karan Kashyap is currently filming the bolder version of yesteryear classic “Souten” here. He says the film is his tribute to the classic, which featured Rajesh Khanna and Tina Munim in the lead roles.
“My film is a bolder tribute to the yesteryear’s classic with today’s youth point of view. I have already started shooting but I’m not at liberty to divulge information of the cast yet,” Kashyap told IANS.
Titled “Souten – A New Threesome”, the film is being produced by Mokesh Films Production.
- Simmba poster: Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty collaborate for a hardcore actioner
- Dhadak director Shashank Khaitan: The focus entirely was to present Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor as the characters of the film
- Ittefaq to be remade in Telugu, Sidharth Malhotra, Akshaye Khanna warn audience to stay away from spoilers. Watch video
- Raazi actor Vicky Kaushal goes back to theatre roots with new production
- Karan Johar: Ittefaq will bring back gripping entertainers
- Kavita Radheshyam to go bold for 'Souten' redux
Karan is known for his directorial debut “Zindagi Jalebi”.