Director Karan Kashyap is currently filming the bolder version of yesteryear classic “Souten” here. He says the film is his tribute to the classic, which featured Rajesh Khanna and Tina Munim in the lead roles.
“My film is a bolder tribute to the yesteryear’s classic with today’s youth point of view. I have already started shooting but I’m not at liberty to divulge information of the cast yet,” Kashyap told IANS.
Titled “Souten – A New Threesome”, the film is being produced by Mokesh Films Production.
- Baaghi 2 director Ahmed Khan on Ek Do Teen remake: We were ready for criticism
- Janhvi Kapoor thanks Madhuri Dixit for signing Sridevi’s next film which was ‘close to her heart’
- After Theeran Adhigaram Ondru, Karthi and Rakul Preet Singh together in another film
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania trio Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar and Shashank Khaitan reunite for a war film Rannbhoomi
- Dhadak: Farah Khan returns to choreography with Ishaan Khatter, Janhvi Kapoor song ‘Jhingaat’
- Kavita Radheshyam to go bold for ‘Souten’ redux
Karan is known for his directorial debut “Zindagi Jalebi”.