Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra is on a buying spree. The starlet, who was recently spotted flaunting her new Rolls Royce at an awards show, is now a proud owner of a hot pink Harley Davidson bike.
The pretty lady posted the picture of her mean machine on Instagram:
The American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, during the first decade of the 20th century. It was one of two major American motorcycle manufacturers to survive the Great Depression. Harley-Davidson also survived a period of poor quality control and competition from Japanese manufacturers.
The ‘Gunday’ starlet, who is known for her ‘going out of the way’ attitude already owns a Porsche Cayenne, a Mercedes Benz E Class, a BMW 7 series and a Rolls Royce.
Priyanka Chopra is currently shooting for her upcoming biopic ‘Mary Kom’.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched