Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra is on a buying spree. The starlet, who was recently spotted flaunting her new Rolls Royce at an awards show, is now a proud owner of a hot pink Harley Davidson bike.
The pretty lady posted the picture of her mean machine on Instagram:
The American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, during the first decade of the 20th century. It was one of two major American motorcycle manufacturers to survive the Great Depression. Harley-Davidson also survived a period of poor quality control and competition from Japanese manufacturers.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
The ‘Gunday’ starlet, who is known for her ‘going out of the way’ attitude already owns a Porsche Cayenne, a Mercedes Benz E Class, a BMW 7 series and a Rolls Royce.
Priyanka Chopra is currently shooting for her upcoming biopic ‘Mary Kom’.