Model-turned-actress Lisa Haydon is excited to be part of the ‘Shaukeen’ remake and says that working in the film has been a learning experience for her.
“I am extremely excited about ‘Shaukeen’. Working with all the veterans like Anupam Kher, Piyushji, Annu Kapoor was super fun. It was a learning experience for me and I feel blessed to be part of ‘Shaukeen’ remake,” Lisa told IANS.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
“I have almost finished shooting for the film… I used to feel so fresh working for the film. It’s like an absolute fun time,” she added.
Basu Chatterjee directed the original, which came out in 1982 featuring Ashok Kumar, A.K. Hangal, Utpal Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty and Rati Agnihotri, while Abhishek Sharma helms the new version.
Lisa, who started her acting journey with “Aisha”, also featured in “Rascals”, but she won appreciation for her work in “Queen”, which had Kangana Ranaut in the lead role.
For the “Shaukeen” remake Lisa has dubbed herself and added: “I will not let anyone dub for me.”