The American hip hop group, consisting of rappers will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and singer Fergie gave a thumbs up to Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra’s new single ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’.
Black Eyed Peas tweeted, “Our girl Priyanka Chopra’s new video for “I Can’t Make You Love Me” debuted today on @VEVO. Watch it now!”
.@bep thank u guys! That means a lot!
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) April 30, 2014
The actress was overwhelmed and quick to reply saying, “Thank you guys. It means a lot.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Speaking about the song Priyanka Chopra said, “This is one of my favourite tracks on the album. It’s my ode to a classic, a song that I love, and one that says so much – this is for the actor in me”.
She also said, “My fans have been super supportive on my previous two International singles “In My City” and “Exotic” and now I can’t wait to hear what they think of my latest single, which for the first time is just `me’ on the track!”
Priyanka Chopra’s new track is a fresh and contemporary EDM ballad produced by German DJ/Producer Manual “Manian” Reuter. The song went ‘live’ across all digital outlets in India on April 22 and within 3 hours of its release, the single had climbed to the third position on the iTunes India overall ‘singles’ chart and subsequently peaked at the numero uno spot on a chart.
The song’s video released on Wednesday (April 30), it features ‘Heroes’ actor Milo Ventimiglia.
The video chronicles moments from a now one-sided romantic relationship about to end. The video was conceptualised and directed by acclaimed duo Jeff Nicholas and Jonathan Craven, whose credits include Rihanna’s ‘Take Care’, Justin Timberlake’s ‘Take Back The Night’ and Shakira’s ‘Empire’.